Anaheim pd has no record of purse turned in by an honest woman
I received a call from a man who was contacted by a woman trying to find the owner of a purse she had found containing $200.She was trying find the person whose name appeared on some paperwork and cc cards in purse.the man contacted me and gave me the woman's number.the honest woman had indeed turned in a purse that fit the description of my stolen purse.i proceeded to contact Anaheim pd first in the property department then the front desk and neither had any record of such item being turned in.i then called the lady back to make sure of the facts and location.
She confirmed the same story. I called back I tried to tell the front desk about my story and she didn't listen to a word I said and talked over me. Raising her voice to an almost hi pitched yell telling me they didn't take it and and telling me the owner picked it up. I told her that's impossible because I hadn't.
She then told me the purse was picked up by someone with an I'd that proved she was the owner. The lady she said was Asian. I am not Asian.the lady was all upset at the police when she went down there but somehow the police got her to believe it was never mine.if that purse wasn't mine how was my name in their and my contacts and there was never any mention of any id in the purse through this whole thing.
So I ask you how did an Asian lady just happen to pick up her purse hours later with the last name matching the credit cards the finder said was inside.Did she really claim it or did it just "disappear" and it's all a cover up what are your thoughts?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "THE PIITSBURGH POLICE ARE VERY AGGRESIVE I MEAN REALLY THEY SHOULD GO TO STUDY BEFORE DOING THE JOB BECAUSE MY BUDDY GET BEAT FOR NO REASON I WILL NOT INSULT..."
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "A Moroccan-Dutch police officer named RÃ© Lemhaouli succeeded in giving top private Dutch Police files to the Moroccan government. Working together in an early fase with Minister Rouvoet and prinsess..."
- "My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca. On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was..."
- "I purchased the dress thinking it was on sale, FIRST MISTAKE, it's always the same price. Nov 2011I didn't realize they ship from China and if it doesn't fit (which..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "STAY AWAY from this "shop" unless you want to pay a whole lot of money and wait for 6 months or more for a destroyed vehicle. We took a vehicle..."
- "We pay next-day delivery, and yet they remorselessly say "walang assurance" that your item will arrive on the said day. Item was supposed to arrive May 28 but it hasn't..."
- "I have loved chick fil a sandwiches from the first time I ate them in the Paramus Mall back in the 70's and every time we traveled south to Mryle..."