Anaheim pd has no record of purse turned in by an honest woman
I received a call from a man who was contacted by a woman trying to find the owner of a purse she had found containing $200.She was trying find the person whose name appeared on some paperwork and cc cards in purse.the man contacted me and gave me the woman's number.the honest woman had indeed turned in a purse that fit the description of my stolen purse.i proceeded to contact Anaheim pd first in the property department then the front desk and neither had any record of such item being turned in.i then called the lady back to make sure of the facts and location.
She confirmed the same story. I called back I tried to tell the front desk about my story and she didn't listen to a word I said and talked over me. Raising her voice to an almost hi pitched yell telling me they didn't take it and and telling me the owner picked it up. I told her that's impossible because I hadn't.
She then told me the purse was picked up by someone with an I'd that proved she was the owner. The lady she said was Asian. I am not Asian.the lady was all upset at the police when she went down there but somehow the police got her to believe it was never mine.if that purse wasn't mine how was my name in their and my contacts and there was never any mention of any id in the purse through this whole thing.
So I ask you how did an Asian lady just happen to pick up her purse hours later with the last name matching the credit cards the finder said was inside.Did she really claim it or did it just "disappear" and it's all a cover up what are your thoughts?review #356917
You may also like
- "LEGAL NOTICE Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, MARK SHANNON MANUELÂ©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark -..."
- "Robert Goldstein, Kenneth Munson, and Ed Kohl are responsible for ignoring the law and violating the rights of disabled and elderly members of Community Care Inc. The law is very..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Uship is brokering haulers that are required to have MC/DOT numbers for interstate hauling. When Uship is told about a hauler that is violating federal law their response is..."
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."