Anaheim pd has no record of purse turned in by an honest woman
I received a call from a man who was contacted by a woman trying to find the owner of a purse she had found containing $200.She was trying find the person whose name appeared on some paperwork and cc cards in purse.the man contacted me and gave me the woman's number.the honest woman had indeed turned in a purse that fit the description of my stolen purse.i proceeded to contact Anaheim pd first in the property department then the front desk and neither had any record of such item being turned in.i then called the lady back to make sure of the facts and location.
She confirmed the same story. I called back I tried to tell the front desk about my story and she didn't listen to a word I said and talked over me. Raising her voice to an almost hi pitched yell telling me they didn't take it and and telling me the owner picked it up. I told her that's impossible because I hadn't.
She then told me the purse was picked up by someone with an I'd that proved she was the owner. The lady she said was Asian. I am not Asian.the lady was all upset at the police when she went down there but somehow the police got her to believe it was never mine.if that purse wasn't mine how was my name in their and my contacts and there was never any mention of any id in the purse through this whole thing.
So I ask you how did an Asian lady just happen to pick up her purse hours later with the last name matching the credit cards the finder said was inside.Did she really claim it or did it just "disappear" and it's all a cover up what are your thoughts?bec9365
You may also like
- "Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in..."
- "In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones..."
- "In the Netherlands there is a law system that can't be checked always if it is in the wrong hands. The discretionary jurisdiction, the State Secretary of Justice is able..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."